Saturday 13 January 2018

OUGD601 - Target Audience

One of the main things I identified within my essay was that the internet has caused an influx of people to become designers without any knowledge of graphic design principles or the movements which have shaped graphic design today. Although my essay concludes that creativity and originality hasn't been lost through technology, the interviews I did with younger and less experienced publication makers showed that there was creatives producing publications with little or no knowledge in how to do so. It also showed the importance of educating these young designers as there is more of a chance their work will improve if they aware of design that has gone before them.

Because of the importance to educate the young designers about the various design principles, I believe my practical outcome should be focus on this as a target audience. Communicating the importance of these design movements will help younger designers to explore different techniques within their own work and show them how god design can be created in various ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment